I'm linking back up to The Sunday Post.
Hello everybody! I finished Empire of Storms (it was amazing), and it resulted in a pretty big book hangover. I'm falling behind on my reading, so I'm going off of my new reading pattern to get out of this book hangover. So right now I'm just reading books that sound wonderful to me, and hopefully it will pull me back into the reading mood. Then I'll get back to reading all of those books that I need to. Have a good week everybody! :)
-BOOKS I HAVE ACQUIRED-
Barnes & Noble was having a sale, so naturally I went and got some books! :)
-POSTS YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED-
- The Weekly Recap: I FINIALLY HAVE IT!! (Week of 9/18/16)
- Cover of the Week: The Last Boy and Girl in the World by Siobhan Vivian
- Top Ten Tuesday: Fall TBR
- Review: Above the Flames by Cassandra Fear
- Book Review: Dig Too Deep by Amy Allgeyer
- Book you should REALLY Read: Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge
-INSTAGRAM PIC OF THE WEEK-
Have you read this book yet? Serenity is sooooo good! It's spectacular! I love this book and it's characters so much, I can't even explain. The second book is going to be here soon! I'm super excited. 😊😊😍❤💕💜 #bookaddict #bookstagram #books #blogger #bookblogger #yabooks #yaliterature #yalit #bookworm #ilovebooks #foreverseries
Follow me on Instagram! I'm @bookish_anna.
-QUESTION OF THE WEEK-
Any tips for getting out of a book hangover or reading slump? Let me know in the comments! :)