The Weekly Recap: Book Hangovers & Reading Slumps (Week of 9/25/16)

I'm linking back up to The Sunday Post.

-MY LIFE-
Hello everybody! I finished Empire of Storms (it was amazing), and it resulted in a pretty big book hangover. I'm falling behind on my reading, so I'm going off of my new reading pattern to get out of this book hangover. So right now I'm just reading books that sound wonderful to me, and hopefully it will pull me back into the reading mood. Then I'll get back to reading all of those books that I need to. Have a good week everybody! :)

-CURRENTLY READING-
Etiquette & Espionage (Finishing School, #1) 

-BOOKS I HAVE ACQUIRED-
The Devil You KnowThere Will Be Lies
Barnes & Noble was having a sale, so naturally I went and got some books! :)

-POSTS YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED-
-INSTAGRAM PIC OF THE WEEK-     
Follow me on Instagram! I'm @bookish_anna.

-QUESTION OF THE WEEK-
Any tips for getting out of a book hangover or reading slump? Let me know in the comments! :) 

Comments

Followers