Hello everybody! I'm happy to say that I'm out of my book hangover, and I'm back to my usual self! Though I have been having trouble picking books to read after I finish a book, but other than that everything's good! I've been reading books that I received for review again, and I'm going to be starting to read my scary books this week or next. Also, the comments have been acting up lately! You can comment fine, but I haven't been getting any notifications for when people comment! I'm going to try and figure it out, so if I don't respond to your comment right away I apologize. Have a wonderful week everybody!
-BOOKS I HAVE ACQUIRED-
I loved Serenity by India R. Adams, and so I'm excited to try some of her other series! (Also, this is currently free on Amazon Kindle!) I also got The Goddess Test #1.5 and #2 on Kindle.
-POSTS YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED-
- The Weekly Recap: Death Con One (Week of 10/2/16)
- Cover of the Week: Sweet by Emmy Laybourne
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books I've Read Thanks to the Online Bookish Community
- Book Review: Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
- Book Review: The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter
- Random Ramblings: Why it's Important to Comment on Blogs
- BYSRR: Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
-INSTAGRAM PIC OF THE WEEK-
-QUESTION OF THE WEEK-
I posted my first discussion post in a while on my blog this week. So I want to know how often (or if) you post discussion posts. Let me know in the comments!