Top Ten Tuesday: Books I've Read Thanks to the Online Bookish Community

To find out more about Top Ten Tuesday and it's hosts, you can click here.

theme: books I read read because of recommendations
Hello everybody! This week I'm going to be talking about some of the books I read because of you guys! The online bookish community. Hope that you guys enjoy! Also, make sure to leave your TTT posts in the comments!

Since You've Been GoneI'll Give You the SunEverything, EverythingTo All the Boys I've Loved Before (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #1)Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss, #1)
1.) Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson- This was the first Morgan Matson book that I ever read, and it was all because everyone on booktube and various blogs were raving about it and Matson in general. So, thanks guys!

2.) I'll Give you the Sun by Jandy Nelson- This is another one that I pick up from booktube! Specifically polandbananasBOOKS, because I watched a video where she just raved and raved about this book, and I instantly bought it from Amazon.

3.) Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon- This is one I found out about through Goodreads, and it is very highly rated! This was a fun book, and I'm glad that I read it!

4.) To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han- This is another book that everybody was squealing about, and I just had to read it! I still need to read the second book, but then I'll be all caught up.

5.) Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins- When I first started reading YA (reading in general) again, I watched a lot of booktube to see what was popular! This was one of the books that popped up. So, thank you booktube!
   
City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1)Ruby Red (Precious Stone Trilogy, #1)Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1)Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)The Selection (The Selection, #1)

1.) City of Bones by Cassandra Clare- This was a must read for so many people, and it still is for a lot of them. So I obviously had to give it a try!

2.) Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier- This book wasn't as well known when I first found it, but I'm glad that I did! There were a couple of people that I found that were raving about this book, so it was naturally one of the first YA books that I read.

3.) Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead- I feel like this is one of those series where you have to at least try it. Everyone has read it, so naturally you feel the pressure to read it. So, I'm counting it!

4.) Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas- This was another book that was really hyped up, and that I read because of everyone pushing it into my face. I read the first book a couple months before the third book was released, and then I read the second. So, I've been following this series for the majority of it, and I'm proud to say that it's one of my favorites!

5.) The Selection by Kiera Cass- I didn't start off reading this series because a lot of people liked it, no, I started it because people hated it. I wanted to see what people disliked about it so much. I have read all the books except for the novellas and The Crown, so I should probably get to those soon.
       

Comments

Followers