Top Ten Tuesday: My Spring TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, where each week you make a top ten list to go with that week’s bookish theme.

 Theme: Ten Books On My Spring TBR

 Hello everybody! If you don't already know, I horrible at following TBRs. So these are the books I am hoping that I get to reading this spring. Hope that you guys enjoy! Make sure that you leave a link to your posts in the comments!


Anything You Want 
1.) Anything You Want by Geoff Herbach- I have never read a book about a teen pregnancy. Surprising enough considering that most YA romance books feature sex, but the girls never get pregnant. I read a survey on teen pregnancies that I believe said that 1 in every 10 teenage girls that have sex will get pregnant. I could be wrong on the numbers, but I am hoping that this book will open up the doors on teen pregnancy in YA books.     






A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1)
2.) A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas- I can't believe that I haven't already read this. I have heard nothing but amazing things (about EVERY SINGLE ONE OF HER BOOKS!!), so I am hoping to finally read this one.
 









Cruel Beauty (Cruel Beauty Universe #1) 


3.) Cruel Beauty by 
Rosamund Hodge- I have decided that this is going to be the spring of  a lot of retelling, and this one is another Beauty and the Beast retelling! Again, I have heard great things about this book, and I'm excited to read it.








Spelled
4.) Spelled by Betsy Schow- I love the Wizard of Oz, and this sounds really cool and fun! A different version that I can't wait to read.










The Wrath and the Dawn (The Wrath and the Dawn, #1) 



5.) The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh- I actually bought a copy of this book so that I would have no excuse of reading it. That and I love the cover. It's also a retelling so now I have to read it! So, hopefully I'll get to it this spring.









Unhinged (Splintered, #2)
6.) Unhinged by A.G. Howard- I have this book checked out from the library right now! It's due on the 21st though, hopefully I'll get to it! I loved the the first book in this series, and honestly? Almost any Alice in Wonderland retelling is going to be cool.   







Devil and the Bluebird





7.) Devil and the Bluebird by Jennifer Mason-Black- This book sounds really good, and it has a rating of 4.56 on Goodreads. I have high hopes (which may be a mistake) for this book, and I can't wait to read and review it. 







Reawakened (Reawakened, #1)
8.) Reawakened by Colleen Houck- I haven't read a book by her in a while, and I
actually own this book. So, I think that this is the perfect time to read it. I have loved all of her other books, so I'm hoping that I like this one as well!










The Haters

9.) The Haters by Jesse Andrews- A book with an epic road trip? I'm in! I have been wanting to read a journey book recently, so I am going to have to pick this one up!











Sweet Peril (The Sweet Trilogy, #2)

10.) Sweet Peril by Wendy Higgins- I read the first book a while ago, and I have been wanting to read this one ever since! I just, need to read it. So, hopefully I will be able to read it this season.






  






See everybody in the next post! :) 

Comments

Followers