The Weekly Recap (Week of 2/28/16)

I link to Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews, and The Sunday Post by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.


---2016 read your tbr challenge---
So far I have read 119 pages of Winterspell by Claire Legrand, and I don’t know if I will finish it this week or not. If I don’t, I will start another book to go along with it. If I do finish it, then I will start another book to go with it. Either way, I believe that I have two books (maybe more) that I need this month that won’t count for this challenge. I also have four or five library books that are due this month that I am going to try to read. So in short, I didn’t get as much read as I would have liked to, and I want to read a ton more, that will most likely not happen.

---Currently reading---

A Shot of Bourbon (Bourbon Series #1)Winterspell (Winterspell, #1)Daughter of Deep Silence

As you know, I am going to attempt to finish Winterspell this week, then I am going to be picking up either A Shot of Bourbon or Daughter of Deep Silence.

---books I have acquired---

A Shot of Bourbon (Bourbon Series #1)Thirst: Blood of my Blood

Thanks to Erin at BookFish Books for providing me an ARC (ebook) of A Shot of Bourbon! I also got Thirst for free on my Kindle.

---posts you might have missed---

·         I did a review of The Shadowsurfers by Hubert Wiest
·         I wrapped up the books I read in February and make a reading list for the 2016 Read Your TBR Challenge
·         I did a Q&A with Hubert Wiest

---question of the week---
How are you guys doing on your challenges so far? Let me know in the comments!  


Comments

Followers