Top Ten Tuesday: My Recent Five Star Reads



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, where each week you make a top ten list to go with that week’s bookish theme.

Theme: Ten of my most recent five star reads
Hello everybody! So, this week’s theme is a lot like last week’s theme, but still different. So I pulled up Goodreads, and here are my most recent five star reads. Don’t forget to leave you links in the comments!

Winterspell (Winterspell, #1)Girl Last SeenDon't Get CaughtSweetDon't Look Back

  1.   Winterspell by Claire Legrand- This book is so cool! It has awesome magic, romance, and an even cooler world. It’s also a Nutcracker retelling, so overall awesomeness.
  2.   Girl Last Seen by Heather Anastasiu and Anne Greenwood Brown- This was the first book that I had read where YouTube was a big influence, and it worked really well! This is a mystery, and I recommend that everybody gives it a try.
  3.   Don’t Get Caught by Kurt Dinan- This book was so fun! It’s about a prank war, and it is really funny! It also mentioned Leverage, so that just makes the book even better.  
  4.   Sweet by Emmy Laybourne- The main reason why I love this book so much is because it was about body image. In a good way! The guy in the relationship doesn’t care that she is a little heavy, he cares about her on the inside. Which I think is a really great message for young readers.
  5.   Don’t Look Back by Jenifer L. Armentrout- I love anything Jennifer L. Armentrout, so yea. This is just my most recent read of hers.

 I'll Give You the SunEverything, EverythingLove Letters to the DeadQueen of Shadows (Throne of Glass, #4)Hex Hall (Hex Hall, #1)

  6.   I’ll Give you the Sun by Jandy Nelson- All of the feels, all of the feels.
  7.   Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon- OMG the feels!
  8.   Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira- Man, how many feels can a book nerd take?
  9.   Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas- Sarah J. Maas writes brilliant books. I don’t think that I could ever hate a book by her. Seriously.
  10.                Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins- Is this the best book ever? No. Is it incredibly fun and entertaining with a pair of really cool eyebrows? Yes. Five star read for me? Yes.

See you guys next Tuesday! :)

Comments

Followers