Top Ten Tuesday: My Recent Five Star Reads
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, where each week you make a top ten list to go with that week’s bookish theme.
Theme: Ten of my most recent five star reads
Hello everybody! So, this week’s theme is a lot like last week’s theme, but still different. So I pulled up Goodreads, and here are my most recent five star reads. Don’t forget to leave you links in the comments!
1. Winterspell by Claire Legrand- This book is so cool! It has awesome magic, romance, and an even cooler world. It’s also a Nutcracker retelling, so overall awesomeness.
2. Girl Last Seen by Heather Anastasiu and Anne Greenwood Brown- This was the first book that I had read where YouTube was a big influence, and it worked really well! This is a mystery, and I recommend that everybody gives it a try.
3. Don’t Get Caught by Kurt Dinan- This book was so fun! It’s about a prank war, and it is really funny! It also mentioned Leverage, so that just makes the book even better.
4. Sweet by Emmy Laybourne- The main reason why I love this book so much is because it was about body image. In a good way! The guy in the relationship doesn’t care that she is a little heavy, he cares about her on the inside. Which I think is a really great message for young readers.
5. Don’t Look Back by Jenifer L. Armentrout- I love anything Jennifer L. Armentrout, so yea. This is just my most recent read of hers.
6. I’ll Give you the Sun by Jandy Nelson- All of the feels, all of the feels.
7. Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon- OMG the feels!
8. Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira- Man, how many feels can a book nerd take?
9. Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas- Sarah J. Maas writes brilliant books. I don’t think that I could ever hate a book by her. Seriously.
10. Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins- Is this the best book ever? No. Is it incredibly fun and entertaining with a pair of really cool eyebrows? Yes. Five star read for me? Yes.
See you guys next Tuesday! :)