The Weekly Recap (Week of 3/6/16)

I link to Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews, and The Sunday Post by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.


---2016 read your tbr challenge---
This week, I finished Winterspell. Which is good, but I didn’t finish anything else. So far, I have been failing at reading this month.

---my life---
So, American Horror Story. There are four seasons on Netflix. I started watching it two days ago, and I am already done with the first season. There were only twelve episodes, and I AM SO MAD AT THE SECOND SEASON!!! Imagine my surprise when all of a sudden I wasn’t watching the Murder House! I absolutely loved Tate and Violet, and I can’t watch them anymore! I thought that they were the best couple (even with all of the horrible things he did)!

It was even worse when I saw that the actor who played Tate (my favorite new T.V. character ever!!!) played a different character in season two, it just hasn’t been the best week. For TV anyway. So yea, new favorite couple and TV characters, and it was over in the snap of my fingers. Is it bad that I already really miss them? But, I did a little research, and the same actors are in season three! Until then, I am just going to have to re-watch season one, and continue watching season two. And regarding another season with Tate and Violet?



---Currently reading---
So, I am completely going off track. I went to the library, and came back with four new books. While I haven’t started reading another book, I will hopefully be able to stop watching Netflix so that I can read.

---Books I have acquired---

---Posts you might have missed---
Don’t judge me.

---Question of the week---
Do you have any tips for missing your favorite characters/couples? Either in books or TV shows? I could defiantly use some tips right now, and I will defiantly be reading the comments. Anything helps!  :)

Comments

Followers