The Weekly Recap: Birthdays and Books (Week of 3/20/16)



I link to Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews, and The Sunday Post by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.


---2016 read you tbr challenge---
I have read 125 pages of Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge, and that’s it. Hey, it’s better than nothing.

---My life---
Happy Easter! Man, this was a big week in buying/receiving for me. First, my birthday was this week, so I got some really cool bookish things, and I bought some books with Amazon money that I received. Also, instead of doing Easter baskets, my mom and I went to Barnes & Noble to pick out a book. Which I like a lot more the Easter baskets.

So, I think that I know what types of books I’m in the mood for. I believe that I’m in the mood for either really emotional books, or really scary books. I checked out Asylum from the library, and it’s supposed to be pretty scary, but it’s classified as a mystery. So, I’m not sure how scary it’s going to be. If you guys know any good emotional books (ones that will make me sob my eyes out), and really scary ones (ones that will give me nightmares), let me know in the comments.

---Posts that you might have missed---
·         I recapped the previous week on The Weekly Recap
·         I talked about ten books that I love on Top Ten Tuesday
·         I reviewed Don’t Get Caught by Kurt Dinan

---Books I have acquired---


---Question of the week---
Do you know any good horror or emotional books? Let me know in the comments!

Comments

Followers