The Weekly Recap: News & The Fourth of July (Week of 6/26/16)



I link to The Sunday Post by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

---My Life---

Hello everybody! I have a lot of details to go over this week, so bear with me. But first for everybody in the U.S., Happy Fourth of July! Have a great time with your families. :) 

July 9-15 is the Make Me Read It Readathon. Every readathon I have tried to do this summer has not worked out. So I’m naturally excited for this because nothing is happening during the week. Then my brother calls, and he wants to visit. Guess when he’s visiting. During the week of the readathon. And guess what else we decided to do. We are going to drive eight hours along with my mom to visit my grandma! Don’t get me wrong, I’m super excited that he coming and that we’re road tripping to visit my grandma, but bad timing. Can’t I just do one readathon in peace? Have a good week everybody. :)  

---Currently Reading---

Yellow Brick War (Dorothy Must Die, #3) 

I had no idea that there was a fourth book in this series! Am I the only one who didn’t know?


---Cool Posts by Cool People---


---Posts you Might have Missed---



---Question of the Week---

Do you have any plans for the rest of the summer? Let me know in the comments!

Comments

Followers