Top Ten Tuesday: Books That Inspired Me To...


theme: things books have made me want to do or learn about after reading them

Hello everybody! You might be able to tell that things are a little different here, and I hope that you guys like the new design (because I love it!). I have also redone the About Me page, and I'm going to work on the other pages this week. This week's topic is really cool! I can't wait to see your guys posts! I'll be repeating books, but that's because some books have inspired me in different ways. So without further ado, my TTT.

books that inspired me think about all that I have
 The Problem with ForeverLiving Dead GirlKiller Potential
 
books that inspired me to read more
 Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)Obsidian (Lux, #1)Ruby Red (Precious Stone Trilogy, #1)Twilight (Twilight, #1)Divergent (Divergent, #1)
 
books that inspired me to find love
 Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss, #1)Lola and the Boy Next Door (Anna and the French Kiss, #2)Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss, #3)FangirlThe Next TogetherTiger's Curse (The Tiger Saga, #1)Remnants (Remnants Trilogy #1)Winter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4)
  
 books that have inspired me to murder people (i don't actually murder people, this is suppose to be a funnier one, so please don't take this seriously and call the police)
 Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)Remnants (Remnants Trilogy #1)Winter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4)
 
books that have inspired me to believe that i'm not as crazy as i think
 Killer Potential

 books that have inspired be to read/watch the originals
 Splintered (Splintered, #1)Cruel Beauty (Cruel Beauty Universe #1)Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles, #2)Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3)Winter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4)Winterspell (Winterspell, #1)
  
books that have inspired me to read more fantasy 
 Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)Cruel Beauty (Cruel Beauty Universe #1)Tiger's Curse (The Tiger Saga, #1)Winterspell (Winterspell, #1)
books that have inspired me to learn coding
 The Silence of Six (SOS, #1)
books that have inspired me to prepare for an alien invasion 
 Remnants (Remnants Trilogy #1)Obsidian (Lux, #1)
books that have inspired me to write a book (one day, in the future)
 Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)The Problem with ForeverKiller PotentialAnna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss, #1)Fangirl

Comments

Followers