The Weekly Recap: August is Right Around the Corner (Week of 7/24/16)

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by The Caffeinted Book Reviewer.
Each week you make a post talking about what happened that week, what books you got, what you posted, and what you plan on posting the following week.

-MY LIFE-
Hello everybody! It has been a mellow week which is a nice change compared to the craziness of the past few weeks. I changed the design of my blog, and I'm hoping to take more photos for banners before school starts up again for me. I have one of my reviews done for Shattering Stigmas, so now I just have ine more to go! I'm also signing up for the #ReadThemAllThon! It's basically a readathon where you try to read eight books in three weeks (and it's based off of Pokemon). I've been picking out what books I want to read, and I've been trying to schedule everything. I have two books I need to read for review, and the reviews are to be posted during the readathon, so I've trying to find as much reading time as possible. I hope that everyone has a wonderful week! 

-CURRENTLY READING-
Highly Illogical BehaviorStars Above (The Lunar Chronicles, #4.5) 
                                                                             Goodreads       Goodreads
I stopped reading Stars Above for a little bit, but now I'm picking it up again and I'm excited to get into more of the stories. I also just picked up Highly Illogical Behavior, and I'm really enjoying it so far.

-POSTS YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED-

-POSTS FOR NEXT WEEK-
  • Cover of the Week: Wintersong by S. Jae-Jones
  • TTT: Books I would Buy if I were Rich
  • July Recap & August Reading List
  • #ReadThemAllThon Sign Up
  • Book I REALLY want to Read: A Shadow Bright and Burning by Jessica Cluess
-QUESTION OF THE WEEK-
Do you have any plans in August? Let me know in the comments. :)     

Comments

Followers