Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Facts About Me

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted each week by the lovely Broke and Bookish, where you make a list to go with that week's bookish theme.

theme: 10 facts about me

Hello everybody! I had a hard time coming up with facts about myself! I am a boring person, so these facts might seen obvious, but it's what I could come up with. Make sure to leave your TTT posts in the comments!

1.) Online I am known as Anna, but Anna isn't my real name. So in reality, you don't really know that much about me. I'm a mystery, and I intend to keep it that way.

2.) I have four pets. One dog (Smokey), and three beta fish (Mouse, Guinea, and Frank). My beta fish's names connect it a chain. So leave your best guess in the comments!

3.) I read mainly YA, but sometimes I'll read other books. I think that YA is the most fun to read, so that's what I read.

4.) I love to dye my hair different colors. It has been dyed purple, teal, dark blue, and green. Right now it's purple, dark blue, and green, and I have told that my hair is like a mermaid many times.

5.) My favorite fairy tale has to be Alice in Wonderland, even though I have never read the origional. 

6.) I hope to write a book one day... but I'm not sure how to write it. I want to just sit down and write it, but first I need to make an outline. :)

7.) I love crime TV shows. I think that it's a lot of fun to dissect them, try and figure out who did it, and point out what they got wrong. Yes, I'm that person.

8.) I am a total night owl. I find that I'm staying up all night, and sleeping during the day. If I drank blood, I would be a vampire. 

9.) The majority of the books I read come from the library, but I do occasionally buy books. I do have a bookshelf, it just isn't as ginormous as some of yours.

10.) I find that I am getting addicted to YouTube. I try to read during the majority of my free time, but I've been watching a lot more YouTube during my free time.      

Comments

Followers