Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Books I Enjoyed That Have Under 2,000 Ratings

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted each week by the lovely Broke and Bookish, where you make a list to go with that week's bookish theme.

theme: books i enjoyed that have under 2,000 ratings

Hello everybody! I'm excited for this week's topic because I get to share some books that I enjoyed that you might not know about! Some of these books are books I received for review, some of them I got for my Kindle, and some I found at the library. No matter how I got these books, I enjoyed them. Make sure that you leave your TTT posts in the comments! And yes, I know that this is going up on a Thursday.

 The ShadowsurfersRemnants (Remnants Trilogy #1)Tuned Into YouIndestructible (Indestructible, #1)She Laughs In Pink (Sheridan Hall #1) 

1. The Shadowsurfers by Hubert Wiest- This was a fun dystopian book that dealt with a HAL like computer called CHA. There was action, adventure, and theme parks. It was a very interesting book, and I hope that you guys give it a try!

2. Remnants by John Hennessy- This was an awesome post apocalyptic survival story of three teens and some friends they meet along the way. I really enjoyed this book, and you can win this book! Tomorrow I will be posting a review of this book along with a giveaway where you could win this book. So make sure to check it out!

3.) Tuned Into You by Cindy Dorminy- This was a cute contemporary that is a good summer read. There were animals, music, drama, and of course romance. This was a fun quick read that I recommend picking up this summer.

4.) Indestructible by Emma L. Adams- I read this book at the beginning of the year, so I don't remember much about it. But this is also a post apocalyptic story mixed with some magical/super fighting elements. 

5.) She Laughs in Pink by Jessica Calla- This was a very fun contemporary. The main characters are in college, and it was a cute romance. The book went by quickly, and I hope that the next book is just as good.

Girl Last SeenUnaccompanied Minor (April Mae Manning #1)Don't Get CaughtSummer of SloaneThe Silence of Six (SOS, #1) 

6.) Girl Last Seen by Heather Anastasiu & Anne Greenwood Brown- This was a very surprising book! I loved how the authors were able to take a modern device (YouTube) that is used by so many people, and make an awesome mystery book.   

7.) Unaccompanied Minor by Hollis Gillespie- This book was so much fun! April was resourceful, street smart, and very funny. This is a quick read, but it is so much fun. There is another book with April, and I cannot wait to read that one either. 

8.) Don't Get Caught by Kurt Dinan- This book was awesome. It had jokes, it mentioned Leverage, and I had such a fun time reading this book. It was a lot of fun to read about Max and his group of friends as they engage in an epic prank war. I really hope that there is another book! I need more of Max, I need more of the story, and I need more pranks.

9.Summer of Sloane by Erin L. Schneider- This is the perfect summer book. This book is all about self discovery, climbing our of your shell, and new love. And where better to do it than in Hawaii?

10.) The Silence of Six by E.C. Myers- This was an action packed book. I haven't read it in a while, so I think that it is due for a reread. This book is about a group of hackers trying to figure out why another hacker committed suicide. There was a lot of action, and they even ended up running from the police. So I would defiantly give this book a try.                

Comments

Followers