Playlist Book Tag (Blog Edition)


I am addicted to watching these videos on YouTube because they are just so much fun. I have found one blog post doing this tag, and I decided that I was going to do this. I know that this won't be as much fun to read as the videos, but I think that this is a cool version for blogs. For those of you who don't know, the playlist book tag was created by Little Red Reader. You put your phone on shuffle, and you pick a book to go with each song. The majority of the songs on my phone are by Melanie Martinez, so I'll add some other songs and artists so that it isn't the same thing over and over. While I am not going to dance around on camera, I will be telling you the song, book I thought of, and a lyric from the song that made me think of the book. So I hope that you guys enjoy. I guess that I need to tag people. So I'll tag... 


The Problem with Forever 

Lyric: "D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E
I see things that nobody else sees"

Control by Halsey 

Killer Potential 
Goodreads 

Lyric: "And all the kids cried out,
'Please stop, you're scaring me."

  Mrs. Potato Head by Melanie Martinez 

Paperweight  
Goodreads
 Lyric: "Oh Mrs. Potato Head tell me, is it true that pain is beauty?"

Heathens by Twenty One Pilots 

Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1) 
 Goodreads
Lyric: "Welcome to the room of people 
Who have rooms of people that they loved one day
Docked away"

  Mad Hatter by Melanie Martinez 

Splintered (Splintered, #1) 
 Goodreads
Lyric: "You can be Alice, I'll be the mad hatter" 
 Gasoline by Halsey 

My Heart and Other Black Holes
 Goodreads

Lyric: "Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline"
Tag, you're It by Melanie Martinez 

Living Dead Girl 
 Goodreads
Lyric: "I love it when I hear you breathing
I hope to God you're never leaving"

  Don't Let Me Down by The Chainsmokers ft. Daya 

Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss, #3) 
 Goodreads
Lyric: "I really thought you were on my side
But now there's nobody by my side"
 












Comments

Followers