I link to Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews, and The Sunday Post by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Well, life is life. By the way, Happy Valentine’s Day! <3 Few things, first I am writing this on Wednesday, so things might be different by Sunday. Also I am visiting my Grandma this weekend (hence why I am writing this on Wednesday), and it is only an eight hour drive. Oh joy. I still have the audio book of Armada, so I think that I am going to listen to it on the way. Then I will have at least gotten at least one book read this month.
On Wednesday I was reading…
Here are the books that I will/will try to start by next week.
---Books I have acquired---
None! I’m being very good.
---Posts you might have missed---
· I recapped the week of 1/24 on The Weekly Recap.
· I helped reveal the cover of Avalee and the Dragon on a cover reveal.
· I talked about all of the books I read in January on The Monthly Wrap Up.
· I talked more in detail about what’s going on with my life in a post I called What's Going on with Anna?
· I talked about ten romance books that I could read for Valentine’s Day on Top Ten Tuesday.
· Finally, I did a review for Chime. There is not link because it will be posted when I will be packing and I won’t have time to insert the link.
---Question of the week---
What are you doing for Valentine’s Day? Let me know in the comments!