The Weekly Recap (Week of 2/21/16)

I link to Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews, and The Sunday Post by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

---My life---
Hello everybody! It’s been a week. You want an update on my reading progress? Well, I have read zero. THIS IS A BIG PROBLEM THAT I NEED TO FIX!!! I think that it is because of technology. Yep, I’m going to be that person. I have just had most of my reading attention and time sucked up by NCIS. Yes, I am obsessed. Don’t judge me. Back to the point, I am officially calling my life right now, I don’t even want to say it. Fine, I’m in a reading slump. If you guys have any ideas on how to get out of a reading slump, definitely let me know in the comments.

Also, I am now six books behind on my Goodreads reading challenge. Hey, could be worse. I could be seven books behind!

I haven’t been posting this past week, and it was actually nice. I thought that it was really nice to take a break, and not have to worry about getting posts up. While I do plan on posting constantly again, maybe I will take another break again.

---Currently reading---  

The Shadowsurfers 
 
I actually have not been updating my Goodreads, so it says that I am reading a book that I am not actually reading right now. I fix that later though.

---Question of the week---
Jumping right to the question of the week; do you have any tips for getting out of a reading slump? Let me know in the comments!

Comments

Followers