Top Ten Tuesday: Romance Books for Valentine's Day!

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, where each week you make a top ten list to go with that week’s bookish theme.

Theme: Valentine’s Day Freebie


Hello everybody! This week I decided to do Top Ten Romantic Books That I Could Read this Valentine’s Day. I haven’t read that many romances, YA and NA. So, I figured that I would list ten romantic books that I could read for Valentine’s Day. Also, I’m not going to do explanations because my choices are kind of self-explanatory, and the explanations would get repetitive.  Hope you guys enjoy! Make sure that you leave TTT in the comments! By the way, I am counting books that are in the shelf “Romance” on Goodreads.











10.             Like It Never Happened by Emily Adrian


Alright guys, that’s it for this week’s TTT (actually going up on time for once!). I hope that you guys enjoy, and I will see everybody in the next post. Bye! :)

Comments

Followers