Top Ten Tuesday: Theme Songs

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, where each week you make a top ten list to go with that week’s bookish theme.


Theme: music & books

Hello everybody! This week has kind of a confusing topic, so I am going to do my best to go along with it. This week I am doing Top Ten Books that I Think Deserve a Theme Song. Self-explanatory, so I’m just going get right into it. Make sure that you leave you TTT posts in the comments!

   1.   Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell- I know that this is hard to imagine, but I can see it working really well. Something kind of slow, but edgy. It would probably play when Cath is writing, and I can see it working really well!

   2.   Cress by Marissa Meyer- I haven’t read Winter yet, so I can’t include it. This book was so action packed that I feel like it has to have at least one theme song!

   3.   Trust Me, I'm Lying by Mary Elizabeth Summer- Con artists, adventure, and betrayal. This book in my opinion is defiantly perfect for a theme song.

   4.   Don't Get Caught by Kurt Dinan- This book is so fun and action packed. It has so many twists and tricks that I would vote for this book to have a theme song.

   5.      Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas- The whole series in general. It’s Sarah J Mass, do I even need to explain why?

   6.   Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck- This is one of my favorite series, so of course I think that it needs a theme song!

   7.   Zeroes by Scott Westerfeld- This book really reminded me of The Avengers. They have their own theme song, why can’t this book have one?

   8.   Divergent by Veronica Roth- Is there already a theme song for this book? If there isn’t, then there totally should be.

   9.   The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings- While this may not have been my favorite book, it did have a lot of action and suspence that I think would go really well with a theme song.

   10.                Lastly, any Cassandra Clare book ever made. With the new TV show, I’m surprised that the books didn’t get a theme song sooner!



Alright everybody, that’s it for this TTT! I hope that you all enjoyed, and I will see you guys in the next post.

Comments

Followers