How to Still Read with School (Babble with a Book Nerd #3)

I my opinion, school sucks. Mostly because it takes away your precious reading time. There are ways to still get a lot of reading done though. So here are some tips on being able to read more, (in no order).

  1. If your school has a library, then use it! After you finish eating your lunch,go up to the library. Where you can, A.) Read, B.) Search for new books, or C.)Do your homework. Now, C might sound far fetched, but stick with me now. If you do some of your homework during school, you won't have as much to do at home. Because of this, you have more time to read at home.
  2. Go to bed early. No, you aren't going to be turning off the lights, you will be reading. Give your self at least an hour to read before to go to seep. This can also help you sleep as you will be away from screens.
  3. Just read! The thing with reading is that is dose not matter how long you read each day. Some days I read five hours, and others I read nothing. Just read! Reading is some thing we do for fun, so don't force yourself to read a book if you don't want to,(unless it is for school). So, that means prioritizing. For me, that list would be..
  1. School
  2. Health
  3. Family
  4. Reading/Blogging
  5. Church
But that's just me, everyone's will be different. So you can see that school comes first for me. That's also a big reason why I don't read as much during the school year. Because I take some of my reading time for studying. 

-Do you guys have any more tips?-

Comments

Followers