The Weekly Recap (Week of 1/10/16)

Sorry this is going up late guys. I may have fallen asleep last night before I wrote this. Anyway, I link to Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews, and The Sunday Post by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

---Currently Reading---

Don't Get CaughtAfterworlds
I was so lucky to get a copy of Don’t Get Caught by Kurt Dinan via NetGalley from Sourcebooks Fire. If you didn’t know, this is one of my most anticipated releases of the year, so once I learned that I got it, I might have started it right away. I am supposed to be reading Afterworlds for a buddy read, but I got so excited for Don’t Get Caught that I may have for gotten about it. I am going to try to read some of it this week though.
---Books I Have Acquired---
Don't Get CaughtWinter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4)

---Posts you might have missed---
·         I wrapped up the previous week on The Weekly Recap.
·         I told you guys about the Take Control of Your TBR Pile Challenge.
·         I listed ten books that were released in 2015 that I didn’t get to read on Top Ten Tuesday.
·         I explained why I want to read The Glittering Court on Give me, Give me Tuesday.
·         I explained why I like the cover Proof of Forever on Cover of the Week.
·         I explained why Diversity needs to expand to book covers on Babble from a Book Nerd.

---Question of the week---
What is your favorite book cover? Let me know in the comments!

Comments

Followers