Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Recently Added to my TBR



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, where each week you make a list to go with that week’s theme.


Theme: Top Ten Books I’ve recently added to my TBR


This week is going to be a speedy post, hope you don’t mind. Anyway, this week everyone who is doing this week’s theme had to pull out the dreaded Goodreads TBR shelf. Which in most cases, is at least 300+ books. Fun. But at least we are just talking about the books we recently added. So without further ado, my Top Ten Tuesday. Make sure you guys leave you TTT posts in the comments! By the way, number one will be my most recently added, going down the list as the books get older. You get what I mean.

1.   The Bronze Horseman by Paullina Simons (added 1/17/16) - I’m not very excited to read this book, quite the opposite actually. But I have read some really good reviews completely destroying this book, and I want to see if it as bad as the reviews say it is. Of course, most likely one of these two situations will happen; a.) I start the book, but don’t finish it because it is truly horrible; or b.) I will just never read this book. I’m not sure which one will happen, but my bet is on b.

2.   Six Feet Over It by Jennifer Longo (added 1/14/16) – Here’s the story with this one, I am working on a challenge for a group I’m in on Goodreads. The next thing that I need to do is to read a book in which the cover has either inside or outside on it. This was an option because she is sitting outside. I don’t think that I am going to go with this one though.

3.   Glass Houses by Rachel Caine (added 1/10/16) – So, this is how I came across this book. I was picking covers for a discussion post I recently posted (click here to read it [It's about spreading diversity to the covers of books]), but the summary sounded interesting and it got pretty good reviews. So, considered it added to my never ending TBR list. The real compliment is if I actually get to read it.

4.   Proof of Forever by Lexa Hillyer (added 1/10/16) – I have been in one of those moods this month where I look at a lot of books, but I don’t read as many as I usually do. This is one of those finds. It looks interesting though!

5.   The Glittering Court by Richelle Mead (added 1/10/16) – I really enjoy Richelle Mead’s books, so of course I am excited for this one. And I totally didn’t forget about it until someone else added it.

6.   Summer Days & Summer Nights by A Bunch of Authors, but mainly Stephanie Perkins (added 1/10/16) – I haven’t read the winter one, but I liked all of Stephanie Perkins books! So I’m pretty sure that I will enjoy this one too. Even though she doesn’t write anything in it.

7.   Truthwitch by Susan Dennard (added 1/7/16) – I have heard amazing things about this book, so I guess that I will add it to my TBR pile of doom. *shrugs shoulders* What’s one more book?

8.   Angelfall by Susn Ee (added 1/6/16) – I have been wanting to read this book for a while, but for some reason I just never added it on Goodreads. I finally added it when I checked it out from the library. As long as it gets there.

9.   Expelled by Emmy Laybourne (added 1/2/16) – I loved Sweet, and this is the novella that takes place before the events that take place in Sweet. I don’t know when I will get to reading this, but I do hope that it is soon.

10.                Relentless by Karen Lynch (added 1/1/16) – It was free on Kindle, what else can I say?

Alright everybody! Thanks for reading, and I will see you (but not actually see you) in the next post. Bye! :)


Comments

Followers