October 2015 Wrap Up & Favorites





Happy November Everybody! I'm going to try something new. I'm still going to recap all of the books I read every month, but I am also going to tell you guys some of my favorite things that month. I don't spend every waking moment of my life reading, so I thought that I would share some of my favorite things each month. Nothing big, just, a little something to spice up this post. So without further ado, here is my monthly wrap up & favorites.


Monthly Favorites

Song: Just Smoke by Mumford & Sons- I have been obsessed with this song. I love the rhythm and how I can just sing along .
T.V. Show: The Blacklist- Season three started, and OMG. So much is happening and I am always guessing what is going to happen next. I can't wait to see where the season ends, what happens?
Food: Black Beans- (Don't ask why, I'm weird like that.) 
Book: Splintered by A.G. Howard- This was a tough choice for me because I read a couple of really good books this month. I decided to choose Splintered though because of the mad world. I had a lot of fun reading about Wonderland and I cannot wait to read more if it.
Favorite Post I did this Month: My Thoughts on Halloween (Babble from a Book Nerd #7)- I always really enjoy doing Babble from a Book Nerd posts. I think that they are a fun change from the usual bookish posts. I especially enjoyed making this one because I got to talk about two aspects of Halloween that people have different views and opinions on; Halloween costumes and candy.

All the Books I Read This Month

I read ten books this month, and I think that is a decent amount. I find that when I am not in a reading slump that I usually read between nine and thirteen books. I think that is a decent amount. I am not the fastest reader so I am happy with the ten books that I read this month. Here are the books that I read in the month of October.

The Moth in the Mirror (Splintered, #1.5)Ender's Game (The Ender Quintet, #1)The Islands at the End of the World (Islands at the End of the World, #1)The Girl with All the GiftsThey All Fall DownSplintered (Splintered, #1)Hex Hall (Hex Hall, #1)Falling into Place
Poison Study (Study, #1)Until Midnight (Alienated, #1.5)

Comments

Followers