Top Ten Tuesday: Five Things I'm Thankful for That are Not Books

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.
Where each week you make a top ten list to go with that week's bookish theme.

Theme: Thanksgiving themed Freebie -- ten books I'm thankful for, authors I'm thankful for, Ten fictional families I'd like to celebrate Thanksgiving with, a personal non-bookish thankful list, etc. etc.

Happy Thanksgiving everybody! So, this was a hard topic for me to write about, but I decided to tell you guys five things I'm thankful for other than books. My whole life doesn't revolve around books (yes it does), so I thought that I would tell you guys five things I'm thankful for, that aren't books. Make sure leave your TTT posts in the comments! 


1.)  The Library- Technically this is a building, so I'm counting it! I love the library, and I am really thankful that they exist.
2.) My Mom- I love my mom! We are best friends and do almost everything together. She can always make me laugh, and I am really thankful that she is in my life. Also, we both love to read so I have someone to give book recommendations to.
3.) My Laptop- I don't know what I would do without my laptop. I write these posts on my laptop, I do the majority of my school on my laptop; you could say I live on my laptop. Thank you laptop, I don't know where I would be without you.
4.) Mason Jars-  This may seem a little random, but I use these a lot. I keep stuff in them, I drink out of them, I even grow stuff in them. I think that they look really cool, and I am just thankful for them.
5.) Everyone who Reads my Blog- I think that I am most thankful for you guys. I love writing these posts for you guys, and recommending books to you guys. Thank you for taking time to read my blog and even commenting on some of my posts. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.


So there you go! I know that this TTT was short, but I hope that you guys enjoyed it never-the-less. Next weeks theme is 2016 debut authors we are looking foward to, so I should probably start looking. I hope you guys enjoyed, and have a happy Thanksgiving! Bye! :)   

Comments

Followers