Top Ten Tuesday: 2015 Debuts That I STILL Need to Read

Top Ten Tuesday is weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish. 
Where each week you post your top ten list for that week's bookish theme.
Theme: Top Ten Debuts I STILL Need to Read 
 So this week's theme is Top Ten Debut Authors that have me Looking Forward to their Sophomore Novel. I can't really do this thee though because I have read maybe three debut novels this year. I honestly can't believe that I have not read more. Makes me realize that I really need to read more debuts. So I decided to do top ten debuts that I still need to read. Make sure that you guys link your TTT posts in the comments!

The Sin Eater's Daughter (The Sin Eater's Daughter, #1) 1.) The Sin Eater's Daughter by Melinda Salisbury- I remember being really excited for this book to come out, but I have not got to it yet. I am hoping to get to it before January though.





Everything That Makes You


2.) Everything That Makes You by Moriah McStay- This was one of my most anticipated releases of the year, but I have not really been in the mood for sad contemporary. So when I am more in the mood for this type of book, I will defiantly be picking it up.



Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda 


 3.)  Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli- This book sounds fabulous. I have heard so many great things, and I have no excuse for not reading it yet. Blame my TBR pile. It is massive. I will get to it though! I promise.





Everything, Everything 

4.) Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon- I am hoping to get to this one this month, maybe next month if I can't get to it. I will read this book. I have been wanting to read it for the longest time, so it is about time that I get to it.
An Ember in the Ashes (An Ember in the Ashes, #1)



5.) An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir- Another book that has a lot of good hype, and that I have been meaning to read for a while. Seeing a pattern here? My TBR pile is just so big that I sometimes forget about the new releases, and the older books... I don't mean to!




The Wrath and the Dawn (The Wrath and the Dawn, #1)


6.) The Wrath & The Dawn by Renee Ahdieh- I have always been interested in the background of this story, so I am surprised that I have not gotten to it yet. I really need to learn how to read faster, then I could get to all of these books!





More Happy Than Not 

7.) More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera- Another one that has gotten a lot of hype in the book community. And again, I have not really been in the mood for this kind of contemporary. I'm not sure when I am going to get to this one, but I am pretty sure that I will... One day. 







Damage Done8.) Damage Done by Amanda Panitch- I have been wanting to read this one ever since I heard of it! I just have not gotten to it yet. I know that I am bad at reading debuts, but there are just so many books that I want to read!





The Girl at Midnight (The Girl at Midnight, #1)

9.) The Girl at Midnight by Melissa Grey- I think that I am going to be picking up this book soon. I am really in the mood for a fantasy adventure, and I think that this book fits the bill. Hopefully I will be picking up this book soon.





Magonia (Magonia, #1) 

10.) Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley- I remember when Harper Collins was really pushing this book, and it sounds interesting. I don't know when I will get to it, but I will eventually. I really need to learn how to read more.


    


Comments

Followers