Top Ten Tuesday:Faveorite Quotes

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish. 
Where each week you make a top ten list to go with that weeks bookish theme.

Theme: Top Ten Quotes I Loved From Books I Read In The Past Year Or So
If you guys didn't know this already, I love quotes. Like, I may be obsessed with them. So I was super excited for this weeks theme. I decided that I will only do one quote from each book. That it is not just quotes from the same book or author. Make sure you leave your Top Ten Tuesdays in the comments.

Fangirl
1.) "To really be a nerd, she'd decided you had to prefer fictional worlds to the real one."
-Rainbow Rowell, Fangirl








Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)2.) "No. I can survive well enough on my own- if given the proper reading material."
-Sarah J. Maas, Throne of Glass






  
City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1)
3.) "Not everything that's true needs to be said."
-Cassandra Clare, City of Bones  








Halo (Halo, #1)4.) "Sometimes it's the little things that count the most."
-Alexandra Adornetto, Halo








Red Queen (Red Queen, #1)
5.) "There are worse lives to live. Don't feel sorry for me."
-Victoria Aveyard, Red Queen 








   
Tiger's Curse (The Tiger Saga, #1)6.) "I don't mind being alone either. The only problem is that if you're always alone, you get
lonely."
-Colleen Houck, Tiger's Curse 






Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss, #3)
7.) "A blank canvas...has unlimited possibilities."
-Stephanie Perkins, Isla and the Happily Ever After 








Spirit Bound (Vampire Academy, #5)8.) "He has no right to threaten my boyfriends. I'm eighteen. An adult. I don't need his help. I
can threaten my boyfriends myself."
-Richelle Mead, Spirit Bound 






 
Love Letters to the Dead
9.) "I think a lot of people want to be someone, but we are scared that if we try, we won't be as good as everyone imagines we could be."
-Ava Dellaria, Love Letters to the Dead  







Obsidian (Lux, #1)10.) "The day my internet was hooked up was better than having a hot guy check out my
butt and ask for my phone number."
-Jennifer L. Armentrout, Obsidian    

Comments

Followers