Top Ten Tuesday: Adaptations that I STILL Need to Watch

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish. 
Where each week you make a top ten list to go with that week's bookish theme.


Theme: Top Ten Book To Movie Adaptations I'm Looking Forward To or Ten Book To Movie Adaptations I Still Need To Watch 

I guess that you could call me a grandma. I go to bed early, walk slowly, and I don't watch very many movies/television shows. I watch some, but I'm more of a reader. My television watching day usually consists of watching one or two episodes of something. That is really it. So I thought that I would share with you guys some of the adaptations that I still need to watch. I am also including television shows because I don't want them to feel left out. Make sure that you list your TTT lists in the comments!
 
Insurgent (Divergent, #2)1.) Insurgent- I watched Divergent, and I really enjoyed it! Then I got this one from Redbox when they got it, watched ten minuets of it, then stopped it and read a book. I didn't remember enough of the book, and I wasn't enjoying the acting. So, I still have yet to watch all of it. 







The Martian2.) The Martian- My mom had a rule when I was growing up; you have to read the book before you see the movie. I still follow this rule today. Because I still need to read the book, I have not seen the movie. I want to see the move though. 







The Awakening (The Vampire Diaries, #1)3.)  The Vampire Diaries- I have heard that the books are not good, but I have heard that the television show is really good. I just have never been interested in the premise. I don't want to spend my time watching a love triangle that I have no interest in. 





 
Pretty Little Liars (Pretty Little Liars, #1)  
4.) Pretty Little Liars- Again, I don't want to spend time watching something that doesn't sound interesting. I think that this book series and television show is not for me.









Life of Pi5.) Life of Pi- The book and movie do not sound fun to me; they sound stressful, and I don't like to be stressed. So, I'm going to pass on this one.









Pride and Prejudice6.) Pride and Prejudice- There have been so many Pride and Prejudice movies that I am surprised I have not seen at least one. I have no explanation for not seeing the movie, I just have not seen it.








A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, #1)7.) A Game of Thrones- So many people watch the television series, but I just have no interest in it. Maybe it is because I am a rebel and I don't want to be like everybody else, I don't know. When the series is over I might just marathon the whole thing. That would be fun.






The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe (Chronicles of Narnia, #1) 
8.) The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe- I have read the first book in the series, but I want to finish the whole series before I see the movies. I want to make sure that I don't get spoiled, and I think that I will if I see the movies before finishing the series. 





Jurassic Park 
9.) Jurassic Park- I don't like to be scarred. I just don't. I have not seen Jurassic Park or Jurassic World. I don't plan on watching them. I might read the book, but I will not see the movies. Have you guys seen the movies?







The Lord of the Rings (The Lord of the Rings, #1-3) 
10.) The Lord of the Rings- Hate me all you want. I DNF The Hobbit, and I have no interest in watching or reading this series. I might be persuaded into watching the movies, but not the book series. Sorry, not interested.
 

Comments

Followers