The Weekly Recap: End of the Semester Freak Out (Week of 12/10/17)

I'm linking up with Kimberly who blogs at The Caffeinated Book Reviewer for The Sunday Post. The Sunday Post is a weekly meme where all us bloggers talk about out week in reading, what books we got, and what's coming up in the week ahead. I'm also linking up with Book Photo Sundays hosted by Rabbit Ears Book Blog, a weekly meme where we share our favorite photos of the week. 

MY LIFE
Hello everybody, I am so behind that I don't know what to do with myself. I have so many things due on Monday that aren't done that it's not even funny. Really makes me glad that I have already written this weeks post. Hopefully I'll be stress free by the time my brother comes to visit later in the week. Other than the shit ton of work that I need to do this weekend it was an okay week. I was sick all of last week, but I was able to make it to all of my Monday classes. Oh, and I want to thank everyone who signed up on my Blogger Comment List! Remember that you can still sign up HERE, all you need to do is answer a couple questions, and then you are done! Alright everyone, have a good week! :)

CURRENTLY READING
Dragons of Wild (Upon Dragon's Breath, #1) 
I'm still reading Dragons of Wild, but I'm hoping to finish it after my weekend from hell is over.


BOOKS I HAVE RECENTLY ACQUIRED
I don't have any new books to show you guys! Look how good I did! :)
This week I'm posting a tag! So, keep your eyes out for The Secret Life of a Book Blogger Tag. :)

SONG OF THE WEEK
I'm really liking Bridgit Mendler's new music! But, this has to be my favorite by her so far.

   INSTAGRAM PIC OF THE WEEK
A post shared by Anna (@bookish_anna) on


 QUESTION OF THE WEEK
What is your favorite holiday tradition? Let me know in the comments. :)

Comments

  1. I hate weekends like that. Good luck with everything! And hope you feel better.

    I like the Bridgit Mendler song. Cool video too.

    My favorite Christmas tradition? That's a tough one, but maybe the
    Christmas music? Especially the Peanuts stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christmas music is nice, I tend to like either the really old versions, or the newer covers. :)

      Delete
  2. I’m looking forward to The Secret Life Of A Book Blogger Tag. Wow, interesting. Just heard about the tag. I hope you enjoy your books this week and have a wonderful reading week. Happy reading. ❤️😁

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I hope you are able to finish the things you need to finish on Monday! Have a wonderful weekend!

    Here’s my Sunday Post!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog and join in this week’s Book Photo Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm also incredibly behind... I think it's the season :) I was also quite sick for the past few weeks, so a lot of job stuff got put behind, so I'm probably going to suffer on Monday xD let's hope for the best, both of us :) have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was also sick (hence the massive pileup of work). I hope that you were able to get everything done! :)

      Delete
  5. Hope this week goes well despite being all stressed out! I don't really have a Christmas tradition, not since mom died. Christmas just sort of comes and goes, I do watch some Christmas movies.

    Have a great week!
    Week in Review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, I'm not doing Christmas this year. It's just a lot of work and I'm not up to it. Have a good week! :)

      Delete
  6. So sorry to hear you are so buried with work and I hope you are now feeling a lot better. I hope this coming week is a more relaxing one for you and that you can find some you-time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This time of year is so crazy. Have a great week! I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinking?

Followers