My I'm So Behind Readathon TBR!

If you didn't know, I'm hosting a readathon! YAY! It's December 4-11, and you can find out more through the Twitter account. The readathon is starting soon, and so I'm going to tell you what I plan on reading! Oh, and expect updates on my blog about how everything is going! :)

So, bad news, my brother decided to visit on the week of the readathon, and I feel like this always happens. Oh well, I'm still going to try and read as much as I can. I'm currently reading three books (and I might start an audio book as well!). I'm planning on reading these books throughout the week, and hopefully I'll finish one or two! :)

Glass Sword (Red Queen, #2)InHumanMy True Love Gave to Me: Twelve Holiday Stories 

And I might start listening to The Siren by Kiera Cass. I'm not sure if I'm going to yet. Alright guys, that's what I plan on reading! Are you going me in the readathon? Let me know! :)

Comments

  1. I just posted up my sign up post! Check it out here:

    http://rabbitearsbookblog.blogspot.com/2016/12/im-so-behind-readathon-sign-up.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel, I swear every time I sign up for something, something like that happens. I either have company or have to do something I didn't have planned. Good luck with your challenge! I wanted to sign up but right now college is to hectic. :( Enjoy your reads!

    Stormi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in too!
    http://www.thereadingdiaries.com/2016/12/the-im-way-behind-read-thon.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinking?

Followers