March Recap & Read Your TBR Challenge Wrap-Up

March wasn't the best month in reading, nor was it for the Read you TBR challenge. But I'm going to think of it this way; I was able to read make reviews for three books, read a novella, get everything I wanted done, and work this month. So, I'm not going to stress about reading 30 books each month. As long as I'm reading something, then I'm happy.

Books I Read this Month
Winterspell (Winterspell, #1)Cruel Beauty (Cruel Beauty Universe #1)A Shot of Bourbon (Bourbon Series #1) 

Novellas
Homecoming (Winterspell 1.5) by Claire Legrand


Read Your TBR Challenge Recap
    So... I almost don't even want to explain. I'm just going to show you the books.  Okay?
Cruel Beauty (Cruel Beauty Universe #1)Winterspell (Winterspell, #1) 

How was your month in reading? Let me know in the comments! 

Comments

Followers