#CRAMATHON Wrap- Up

If you don't know about #CRAMATHON yet,



So CRAMATHON is over! How did you guys do? I did 5/7 challenges! I think that that is a success, for someone who knew about it 3 hours before it started. 

 Read a Children's Book:       



 Read a Hardcover Book:

Read two books in 24 hours:

Read a Graphic Novel:

Runaways, Vol. 1: Pride and Joy (Runaways, #1)
Read a Book Written in Verse:
:( Sorry
Read a Novella:
This is the last one I didn't do, I swear.
Read 5 Books Total:
   
The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (Chronicles of Narnia, #2)The Web FilesBlue Bloods (Blue Bloods, #1)Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children (Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children, #1)

Runaways, Vol. 1: Pride and Joy (Runaways, #1)
   
There you go! Those are the books I read for #CRAMATHON, what did you read for #CRAMATHON? Untill the next read-a-thon everybody!

 

Comments

Followers