The Weekly Recap: Is it Fall Yet? (Week of 9/11/16)

Like always, I'm linking up with Kimberly @The Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

-MY LIFE-
Hello everybody! Can you tell I'm excited for fall? It cooled off a little last week, but it's suppose to heat back up this week. Not too bad though, it will stay around 95 degrees throughout the week. I'm super excited for it to cool off because I am so done with this heat. Winter is my favorite season because it isn't so hot! Have a good week, and stay cool everybody. :)

-CURRENTLY READING-
Above The Flames  
This is a book that I got a couple months ago from the author, and I'm only now reading it. I know! I know! I'm hoping to make a big dent in books I've received for review though, starting with this one. Got to start somewhere, right?

-BOOKS I HAVE ACQUIRED-
How I Found You 
Only 99 cents on Kindle! 

-POSTS YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED-

-INSTAGRAM PIC OF THE WEEK-
       

-QUESTION OF THE WEEK-
What's your favorite season? Let me know in the comments!
  

Comments

Followers