The Weekly Recap: I'm a Bad NetGalley User (Week of 9/4/16)

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

-MY LIFE-
Hello my bookish ducklings! This week I took a look at my NetGalley ratio, and it is what you would call less then stellar. My feedback ratio is a dismal 44%. I know, I know. I am so jealous of people who are able to maintain a ratio higher than 80% all the time, but that's just not me. I am addicted to checking out books from the library, and then I find that I read those books instead of my NetGalley books. I'm getting to the point now where I desperately want to do better, so I'm hoping to read more of those this month.
-CURRENTLY READING-

NightThe Glittering Court (The Glittering Court, #1)

I'm reading Night for school, and I'm really enjoying it! I usually don't like straight historical fiction, but this book is fabulous. I picked up The Glittering Court from the library about a week ago, and I started reading it almost immediately. Sadly, I'm not enjoying it as much as I wish I were.

-BOOKS I HAVE ACQUIRED-
Bluff 
My thanks to the publisher and NetGalley!

-POSTS YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED-
-INSTAGRAM PIC OF THE WEEK- 
       
Follow me on Instagram to see the other pictures I post throughout the week; I'm @bookish_anna.

-QUESTION OF THE WEEK-
Do you have any tips for keeping a good NetGalley feedback ratio? Let me know in the comments!
   

Comments

Followers