Saturday, January 14, 2017

The Weekly Recap: Where I was a Bad Blog Friend (Week of 1/8/17)

Happy Sunday! I'm linking up to The Sunday Post, hosted by The Caffienated Book Reviewer; Stacking the Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews; and Book Photo Sundays, hosted by Rabbit Ears Book Blog.

-MY LIFE-
Hello everybody! It's been a while, and I feel like I haven't talked to you guys in forever! I've fallen behind on my comments this week, so I'm hoping to catch up on everything withing the next couple of days. I did manage to get three posts up this week, and all of them were reviews which is nice. Other than that my reading has been slacking. I think that I'm going to stray from the COYER challenge a bit to try and ward of the reading slump I feel closing in. So overall, there was a lot of TV, and very little reading and blogging last week. Hopefully this week will be a bit more productive. If you left a comment and haven't seen a reply yet, know that I'm coming! I haven't forgotten about you guys! Have a good week, and happy reading, everybody! :)

- CURRENTLY READING-
Something (Wisteria 1) 

-POSTS YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED-

-INSTAGRAM PIC OF THE WEEK-
  

-BOOK PHOTO SUNDAY-
 


-QUESTION OF THE WEEK-
Do you ever take any unexpected blogging breaks? Let me know in the comments! :) 

18 comments:

  1. I read a good book last week and started another but I slacked a bit. Classic book hangover. Hope you can hold the slump off. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was distracted from reading by TV too much this week to - lots of good shows coming out right now. Hoping we both have better weeks this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry that you are going through a reading slump. I have those days too when I just can't seem to find the time to read or I can't find a good book to read. I hope you get out the slump soon! And thanks for participating in Book Photo Sundays!

    Here’s my Sunday Post!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog and join in this week’s Book Photo Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully it will be easier this week.

      Delete
  4. I hunt Killers has been on my TBR forever. I love your picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes girl! Sometimes you just have to break away from obligation to keep yourself moving forward with reading. If you feel a book slump coming on, I say do whatever it takes to prevent it. Hope you have a great week! I really enjoyed the Jasper Dent series so kudos on your picture. Have a great week!

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, I have a feeling that I'm going to get more read this week, but I'll probably still be slacking on the blog.

      Delete
  6. Thanks for sharing, and I hope you enjoy your reading week. Sometimes changing up what we read can help.

    I haven't yet taken any unexpected blogging breaks...but I did take a week off when I vacationed up north in the summer. But it was planned.

    Who knows what could happen, though? Enjoy your week, and here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES


    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you’re able to beat your slump. Sometimes we all need a break. Have a great week!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sometimes, it all gets a bit much - and when all is said and done, this is supposed to be fun! So give yourself permission to take time off:) Have a good week, whatever you do!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two summers ago I took a month long, unexpected break and I went down 3,000 views. It took me more than four months to get my monthly views back up to were they had been. I keep telling myself I want to have ten posts ready to go in case I want to take a break, but I never do it. Epic fail. I hope you have been having a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I try to get all of my posts made on the weekend so that I don't have to worry about them during the week. Usually I'm able to get them all made, but that doesn't always happen.

      Delete

Reading your comments is like eating cheesecake. The best thing ever.