A Court of Wings and Ruin (ACOWAR) Prediction

*Spoilers for the first two books (A Court of Thorns and Roses and A Court of Mist and Fury).*

I've been thinking about ACOWAR, and so I'm going to tell you what I think might happen in ACOWAR. Now, this probably won't happen, but it could. ACOWAR is the third book in the ACOTAR series, and we will be saying goodbye to Feyre, Rhysand, and the inner circle. In book four, we will be reading from a different character's POV. So I think that this book is going to end horribly. I think that event after event will end badly in this book. I think that everything will go wrong in this book.

I don't have any ideas about the beginning of the book, but I have a ton for the end. I don't think that Cassian's wings will be okay. At the end of the book, the inner circle will be in ruins. Something will happen, maybe a sneak attack by the King, and things will end badly. Lucien will kidnap Elain, and he'll be nice to her and everything. But I think that he will be so desperate to get to her, that he'll just end up taking her, I think that either Cassian or Azriel will die. The other will be captured by someone. I think that Mor will be dragged to the Court of Nightmares, and I think that Rhysand will be kidnapped by the King. Feyre and Amren will stay behind in the Night Court because (a)someone needs to keep it running smoothly, and (b) I think that Feyre will be pregnant. 

Think about it, book four will be told from a character that we will meet in ACOWAR. What if book four is about Feyre and Rhysand's child? It could be the child rescuing Rhysand, forming their own inner circle, and becoming the new high person of the Night Court. So, while the world might end in ACOWAR, I think that all will end up well. It wouldn't be a Sarah J. Maas book if we didn't drown from our tears at least once in a series.
  

Comments

Followers