Hosted by Berls
@Fantasy is More Fun , Stormi @Books, Movies, Reviews! Oh My!, and Michelle @Because Reading.
It's COYER time! I participated in COYER this summer, and so I'm excited to be doing it again this winter! Here are the rules that you can find on the sign up post.
- COYER is going to be a 12 week Blackout, where you have to dedicate yourself to reading the books you already own, and that you got for less than $1.00
- You have between now and the start of COYER, December 17th, to get the books you’ll be reading during COYER. They must be books you got for less than $1.00. The only exception is audio books, which you must have purchased for less than $5. They must either be eBooks or audio books.
- It's understood that we’re all constantly acquiring new books. So the hosts provided us a lifeline in the form of a generator. Every book powers the generator up a little more. After reading 10 books over 100 pages your generator is fully powered. Books under 100 pages only provide half the energy. So it would take 20 books under 100 pages to power your generator.
- Once your generator is powered up, you can read any one book you want. Doesn’t matter how much it cost, where you got it, what format it is. But your generator only has enough power for ONE book, so use it immediately and wisely. You can’t save it to use later, you've gotta use it while you can!
- COYER Blackout will run from December 17, 2016 – March 3, 2017. The hosts will leave the linky open 1 extra day for you to get reviews in, but those reviews need to be posted by the end of the day March 3rd. The hosts will announce winners of (3) $10 gift cards to Amazon or Barnes and Noble on March 4th.