Social Media Users That I Like (A Forgotten Post)

So, let me explain. A couple weeks ago on Top Ten Tuesday, the theme was ten of your favorite bookish social media users. I loved the idea! Then I forgot to make the post, and I didn't get to make it. Yes, I may have mentally kicked myself, but I am doing a version of it now. There may not be ten, there not even going to have explanations, but at least I'm getting to share it with you guys! This list is going to consist of  blogs, Goodreads, and Youtubers. No Twitter or Instagram because I don't use those. So, I guess that I'll just list them now.

  1. Alise and Bec @Readers in Wonderland
  2. Aimee @Deadly Darlings, The Social Potato, and The Book Geek
  3. Epic Reads @YouTube, and their website 
  4. Christine @polandbananasBOOKS 
  5. Sasha @abookutopia 
  6. Kimberly @Caffeinated Book Reviewer 
  7. Jessica @The Psychotic Nerd 
  8. Katy @Katytastic 
  9. Sam @Thoughts on Tomes 
  10. Emma @emmabooks 
  11. MoMo @The Booktube Girl

So, that is everyone that I can think of. Do you guys like anyone in particular? Let me know because I always like finding new things to obsess about. 

~Anna

Comments

Followers