The Weekly Recap: Forgetting Everything (Week of 4/10/16)



I link to Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews, and The Sunday Post by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

---My life---

I feel like I am forgetting everything. Seriously! I forgot about finishing reviews that I had started, so now I have three reviews that are half way done. I also had nothing to post on my blog last week because I forgot to make my Top Ten Tuesday post (for the past few weeks). What is happening? On the bright side, I am finally reading more.

---Books Read---
 
She Laughs in PinkDemonglass (Hex Hall, #2)The Next Together
---Currently Reading---
The Sacred Lies of Minnow Bly

---Books I have acquired---
How to Keep Rolling After a Fall
My thanks to Macmillan Children’s Publishing Groups for providing an arc of this book via NetGalley!

---Question of the week---
Am I the only one who has recently been forgetting everything? Please let me know (I really hate forgetting things!).

Comments

Followers