The I'm Way Behind Readathon!


You guys! I'm hosting a readathon with Every Book You Need To Read and More! The I'm Way Behind Readathon is a readathon that takes place from December 4 through December 11, and everyone starts at midnight in their own time zone. Basically, the goal of this readathon is to read as much as you can. It's the holiday season, and it gets stressful and busy! So, lets have some fun!

There aren't any rules (besides having fun), but if you want, we made up some challenges for you to try! Here are seven, but don't feel like you have to complete all of these!  And if you complete some, I give you an online high five.  

1.) Read a book from the library.
2.) Read a book that you recently bought.
3.) Read a book that has been on your TBR for more than a year.
4.) Read a 2016 release. 
5.) Read a book that was gifted to you.
6.) A book that has more than 2,000 ratings on Goodreads.
7.) Listen to an audio book.

So there you go! Feel free to try these, and let us know through Twitter if you do! The official readathon Twitter page is @imbehindRAT, and you can find the hosts there, and on our individual Twitter accounts; Nikki & Amy- @bookwormgirls88, and me (Anna)- @bookish_anna. Are you going to join us? You don't need to be behind to join in! Tell me in the comments if your joining, and if you are, what books are you interested in reading? Hope to see you December 4th!      

Comments

  1. I love this idea for a readathon! I am drowning under my TBR pile so this may be a great way to get rid of some of the books from it! This is exciting!
    Kim @ www.booksarelove22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like a lovely idea:). I'll join in if I can jig around some other commitment so I've time to catch up on my sleep before starting the following week...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can join even if you still do that other commitment! :)

      Delete
  3. How cool! This sounds like a readathon that many book bloggers can relate to, if not join. :D Best of luck with the reading!

    Have a fantastic weekend. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, I am definitely joining. I just made a tally of backlist ARCs from 2016 and the total was scary!:O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I know, I'm hoping to get caught up on a lot of my ARCs in December with readathons and COYER! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinking?

Followers